Landing a new job is a momentous event in anyone’s life. Whether it’s your child finally getting their first job or a friend leaving an office they hated for their dream job, it’s certainly something worth celebrating.
That means congratulations cards are in order. You can indeed find good ones on sites like You Said It – funny ones, sarcastic and rude ones, you’ll find them all on You Said It.
But what exactly should you have on your card? If you’ve no clue what to say, let these card messages tell them what’s on your mind:
What better time to poke fun at a beloved colleague than when they’re about to leave the office? These messages are also perfect for a child or a family member who’s waited quite a while to land a job:
- It’s about time you get off your arse, isn’t it?
- Congratulations on the new job, and good luck to your new boss!
- Welcome to the workforce. You’re almost a decade late!
- This is what adulting looks like. You won’t like it, but, oh well.
- You got the best job in the world! How did they make that mistake?
Simple and Professional
Well, you might be on good terms with a colleague, but it doesn’t mean you’re the best chums, does it? For that coworker that you say good day to every day (and little much else) and who deserves a lovely card, too, here are some samples of what you can write as a congratulatory message:
- Good luck with your new job! I hope you love it!
- Congratulations on your dream job!
- Wishing you all the best in your new journey!
- I’m really happy for you! Well done on getting that fantastic job!
- You did it! Congratulations on the new job. You’ll surely do great!
Sincere and Sweet New Job Well Wishes
Perhaps it’s one of your best buddies at work or a dear cousin who has been struggling for a while and finally found their dream career. In any case, when you want to send your heartfelt congratulations, you can’t go wrong with these messages in your congratulations card:
- It’s not just a new job – it’s a new journey! Cheers to this wonderful new beginning!
- Congratulations! You’ve done so well, and we’re all so proud of you!
- You’ve done really well. You deserve this and more!
- We all knew you could do it, and you did! You smashed it! Well done on your achievement!
- I never doubted that you’d get this job. You’re going to be amazing for sure. Congratulations and best of luck!
Congratulatory Message for a Promotion
If the card is for a colleague, friend, or family member who received a promotion, then these messages will be more than suitable:
- You’re one step higher on that corporate ladder, buddy. Well done!
- You’ve worked hard for this, and now you’re reaping the fruits of your labour. Congratulations!
- No one deserves this promotion more than you do. Excellent job!
- You’ve been preparing for this role, so you’ll surely slay this. Looking forward to your achievements!
- Years of bossing me around sure came in handy, huh? Well done on your promotion!
Congratulations cards are a timeless way to let someone know how happy you are about their achievements. While you still need to add a message of your own to make it even more special, you can find unique cards to give your friend, family member, or colleague for their new job or promotion.
You Said It has some awesome, rude, and funny new job cards that will make your congratulatory message even more special. Check out our collection of cards today!