TERMS & CONDITIONS
General – Scope
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, ” You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd)”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By placing an order through our Website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you are at least 18 years old.
1. By using You Said It.co.uk or purchasing something from us or by doing business with us by providing us your artwork for greeting cards, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of You Said It.co.uk, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using You Said It.co.uk. By accessing or using any part of You Said It.co.uk, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions, then you may not access You Said It.co.uk or use any of our services.
3. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to You Said It.co.uk. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to You Said It.co.uk following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
Any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our manufacturer/supplier(s) and] if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
Conclusion of Contract
a. In the final step of the ordering process you can again verify your order on the website. By clicking the “Buy now” button subsequently you are submitting a binding order of the goods in your shopping cart. As a result, the contract between you and You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd) is concluded. We immediately confirm receipt of the order together with the relevant customer information via e-mail.
If we do not receive payment or printable files, in case of printed products which are produced to customer specifications, for the respective order within 5 weeks, we are authorized to withdraw from the purchase contract.
- For orders to be delivered to a third party, the purchaser is considered the principal. If the delivery to a third party is for their benefit, or if the recipient of the delivery benefits in some other way from the acceptance and further usage, then both the purchaser and delivery recipient together are considered the principal. When this type of order is placed, the purchaser implicitly ensures the third party’s consent.
- When placing an order to be invoiced to a third party, regardless of whether it is placed in their own name or that of the third party, the purchaser and invoice recipient together are considered to be the principal. After invoicing has been completed as per request of the purchaser, a subsequent change to another invoice recipient indicates the implicit assumption of debt of this invoice recipient. When this type of order is placed, the purchaser implicitly ensures the consent of the invoice recipient. d. You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd) will not process print orders if
the content of the printed product or fulfilment of the print order violates prevailing criminal law or could be prosecuted as an administrative offence;
the printed product is used to pursue openly racist, xenophobic, violence-glorifying, radical or other anti-constitutional objectives;
the printed product disregards ethical core values or is considered immoral for other reasons.
You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd) reserves the right to permanently block customer accounts in case of repeated placing of such print orders.
- You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd) does not require a minimum order value.
We do not permit personalised products to include any content or material which:
- Infringes anyone’s copyright, or any other rights, such as a trade marks
- Any messages or quotes which is abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person
- Misrepresents identity or impersonates any person
- Includes any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person
- Contains material which is pornographic, obscene or indecent, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability or sexual orientation, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group
- May harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person
- Gives the impression that it emanates from or has been approved by us
- Advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act
Any content submitted using our services may be subject to examination. We do not monitor or control all content submitted and cannot take responsibility for such content. We may cancel the order, delete, move and edit content for any justified reason, at any time, without notice. It is the sole responsibility of the person who uploaded such content.
When uploading a photograph, video, or audio file, it is your responsibility to obtain all necessary permissions from any individuals depicted in the content and ensure that the content is appropriate for upload.
Accepted image formats for upload are JPEG or PNG only. Please note that we print images at 300DPI, so if you are scanning the image, we recommend using this setting. While we will accept lower resolution or smaller image sizes, we cannot accept responsibility if the resulting Personalised Product does not meet your expectations.
By uploading any content or material, including photographs, graphics, text, and other materials, into a Personalised Product, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute, and communicate the content or material solely for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations under these Terms and exercising any rights you may grant to us. Please be aware that we may modify content or material in order to conform it to our requirements or the product you have ordered.
You will retain all rights and ownership of the Customer IP, or the person who gave you permission to use the Customer IP.
If you include third-party copyright in any Personalised Product, it is your responsibility to obtain permission from the copyright owner. We will not accept any liability if any Customer IP infringes on third-party copyright. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless against any third-party claim of infringement for the use of such third-party intellectual property on the Personalised Product. You will be held responsible for any fees and third-party damages we may have to pay as a result of such infringement and will be liable to reimburse these payments to us in full.
Information on Right to Cancel
If you change your mind after making a payment on account you may request a refund by contacting customer services within fourteen (14) days of the transaction. Refunds can only be made to the credit/ debit card used to make the original purchase.
a. The prices specified on the website apply, subject to the customers’ order details remaining unchanged. All prices are in Pounds Sterling.
- The payment methods indicated by the customer while placing the order apply.
- The prices indicated at the time of order placement apply. Special offers cannot be used after expiration.
- Should the delivered items not be accepted, the customer is in default of payment, unless the Customer activates their right of revocation for items that are not manufactured according to customer specifications.
a. If the customer asks the You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd) to ship the item to a location other than the delivery address, the risk shall be transferred to the customer when the You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd) hands over the goods to the forwarding company, freight carrier, or other designated persons or establishments for purpose of shipment. This does not apply if the customer is the final user.
- Subject to the following regulations, customer demands for damage compensation are excluded if the damage was not caused intentionally or caused by gross negligence. This also applies to minor infringements of duty by our assistants.
- The above mentioned liability exemption does not apply if we negligently violated an essential contractual obligation; however, in this case, our obligation to indemnify is limited to damages that are typical and predictable to this type of contract. You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd) is specifically not liable for the loss of potential business profits or potential savings. This also applies to all damages which are caused by our employees, representatives, or assistants. As soon as the items have been handed over to the shipping provider, or at the latest, upon their departure from our company premises, the customer shall bear the risk for the items, if the customer is not the Customer. The transfer of risk onto the customer also takes place with post paid or free delivery shipments, if the customer is not the Customer. Every delivery that shows signs of external damage should only be accepted by the customer after receiving confirmation of the damage from the freight forwarder or carrier.
- All originals turned over to us shall be treated with care. In case of damage or loss, liability will be assumed up to their material value. Claims of any other kind are excluded.
The printed materials and electronic publications are produced based on the content of the customer’s specifications. For this reason, the customer guarantees their unrestricted entitlement for the usage, propagation, and circulation of all transferred files, including texts and picture material, and will be held liable towards You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd). Furthermore, the customer guarantees that the printing commissioned by him for production is not covered by commercial patent rights or copyrights held by a third party and that the content shall not violate any legal competition regulations or public morality, and is held liable for any infringement thereof. Customers shall have the option to request proofs in PDF format when using their own artwork and design. Customers understand and agree that You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd) shall not be liable to Customers for anything save a printing error.
Rights and Claims of Third Parties
The customer is obligated put all products and provided services delivered by You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd) to use in such a way, that the rights of third parties are not impaired or violated. Otherwise, the customer is obligated to release You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd) from all resulting claims of third parties.
Delivery & Turnaround Times
You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd) can not offer any guarantee to turnaround times and will not be held responsible for any late deliveries which has been caused by the delivery company chosen by You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd) to deliver to the Customer.
Legal Notice and Advertising
We can, with the consent of the customer, refer to ourselves on printed products in a suitable manner. The customer may refuse their consent only if they have an overriding interest in doing so.
Transmission and Archiving of Printing Data
If the purchaser and customer transmits printing data, regardless of the method used and especially in the case of the electronic transmission of printing data and exchange of data carriers, the You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd) accepts no liability for the transmission or safekeeping of the printing data. Printing data will not be archived by the You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd). You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd) will pay no compensation for lost data, and if the data must be researched or reproduced, this will be the customer’s responsibility.
a. All messages, graphics, and layout of the You Said It.co.uk (Bluezon Ltd) web site serve only to inform our customers. The use thereof is at one’s own risk. All data therein is protected by copyright. Copying and printing the entire web site is only permitted for the purpose of placing an order with our company. Any additional act of processing, copying, distribution, or public exhibition exceeds the normal utilisation and represents an offense against copyright law that will be criminally prosecuted and effect liability for compensation. All other quoted trademarks, product names, company names, and/or logos on our website are the sole property of the respective owners. All rights are reserved.
- We reserve all rights, especially the copyright including all exploitation rights and ancillary copyrights, in the services / work results we perform.
- If we receive any image or text or other data and/or other designs – in whatever form – for the purpose of executing the customer’s order, the customer assures us that he can dispose of these data freely and that their use does not violate any third-party rights.
- When placing the order, the customer releases us from any third-party claims referring to the image, text or other data and/or other designs made available to us by the customer.
- Based on the contract concluded with us, the customer does not acquire any rights in any trademarks owned by us or any other commercial property rights. Granting such rights requires a separate written agreement.
- We are under no obligation to make any data or other provisional products gained or procured within the framework of our performance, such as e.g. lithographs or printing plates, available to the customer.
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and using our services/buying our products, you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.